PDA

View Full Version : I've crossed 1000 in giving thanks !!

pande_monium
08-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Wooooohoooo !! Only realised now that I've actually crossed the 1000 mark on GIVING thanks to people on WOD.

Just goes on to show how much I've learnt from the valuable information out here. Tad sorry that I've not managed to grasp all of it. Ah well... there's still hope... and some time too perhaps!!

Wanted to take this opportunity to thank everybody at WOD once again.

To all those who've posted constructively with a view to help idiots like me... to all those who've shared information so that the less fortunate like me shall benefit... to all those who have been kind and generous in lending a helping hand to me, and everybody else... here's a toast to the best of the kin.

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: Thank you, one and all. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

wullboy
08-04-2009, 01:30 PM
That`s because your a gentleman and a scholar, pande m8ty,

Jango
08-04-2009, 01:58 PM
WOD is a great place because of the likes of you and others who are willing to give their time and help to others. I often see posts with your name following with good advice.

Nice one mate.

berley
08-04-2009, 02:05 PM
I?m sure I speak for the majority pande when I say it?s an absolute pleasure having you here as a member.

I remember when you first joined and I commentated on your user name, it tickled me pink, it still does for that matter, I just love it.

Anyway you came on quietly but you soon stood out as being genuinely appreciative with the help you received.

You?ve since offered back that help and a lot more besides, so its us that should be thanking you :zoom:

So here's to you and the rest of the members that come here to learn, then stay around and offer it back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/berley/cheerstolife.png

pande_monium
08-04-2009, 02:43 PM
I?m sure I speak for the majority pande when I say it?s an absolute pleasure having you here as a member.

I remember when you first joined and I commentated on your user name, it tickled me pink, it still does for that matter, I just love it.

Anyway you came on quietly but you soon stood out as being genuinely appreciative with the help you received.

You?ve since offered back that help and a lot more besides, so its us that should be thanking you :zoom:

So here's to you and the rest of the members that come here to learn, then stay around and offer it back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/berley/cheerstolife.png

Your kind words only reflect your personality, Berley. I've taken a lot more than I've given. So, still trying to keep up the score. Unfortunately, with time playing the insurmountable foe, looks like I'm fighting a losing battle!

As you already know, my name tag reflects my name ;)... and the combination reflects the status of everything in my life ! So, I found it appropriate to use that as my pseudonym.

BTW - You know me personally... take a wee look at my avatar & profile picture. You'll realise that my avatar represents my status and my profile picture represents my approach. Pretty much everything is chaotic and contrary in a very meaningful way :).

notanotherone
08-04-2009, 03:45 PM
every thansk you have is becasue your a genuine nice bloke ,and i wish i had you on my team as we discussed before .your help in most subjects is invaluable to the likes of me even tho i dont understand half of it you take the time to explain thats why your respected on this forum not just as a member but as a friend

Diablo13
08-04-2009, 06:56 PM
I would like to second, third and fourth the thoughts of others.
You are a nice bloke, with a sense of humour who is always willing to help. What you take you give back , in spades!
Pande you are what WOD is all about, an active, helpful and valued member of our community, we are lucky to have you here and I am glad to be able to call you FRIEND!

Now I will go and wash my face after all that :kissass: and then think of something for you to do! :wink: :lol3:

Lainie
08-04-2009, 09:30 PM
awe i need friends can i be yours as well??

wee me no got many friends.

Collider
08-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Sorry its late as been busy today,well deserved pand mate and its 1,016 as of 23:14 8th of april 2009 ;)

pande_monium
09-04-2009, 12:58 AM
Oh wow... I'm seriously touched by your generous comments.

My grandad always used to cite the adage (lord rest his soul), that man should count his age by the friends he's EARNED. I do hope he'll be proud of me one day.

Liaine - LOL, I thought we already were friends ! Seriously, entirely my privilege.

NAO - As before, would be my distinct honour my friend. But, you know you don't need me ON the team to count on me.

Diablo/Jango/Wulboy/Col - Coming from you folks, these kind words really mean a lot.

dx100-uk
09-04-2009, 01:42 AM
can you lot stop it please.
his head will explode.
always knew he was a creep anyway.
anyway as i said...
if you dont want your xyl cleaning the contents of your skull off of your monitor, i'd just shut it down and move away from it.

oh, damn, just looked at the date , it's the 9th of april not the 1st.........
well done pandi, there are those on here that will seriously target you now...
.you know the kind.........
ask every question under the sun.
can't be bothered to use a search engine.
knew the answer anyway, just seeing if they can outwit another member.
aw.. life is good on wod.:Buzzed:

pande_monium
09-04-2009, 03:09 PM
well done pandi, there are those on here that will seriously target you now.... you know the kind......... ask every question under the sun. can't be bothered to use a search engine.

Think you've misunderstood the post mate... I've crossed the 1000 mark for GIVING THANKS... not getting them :).

Kinda shows the contrast between how much I've learnt v/s how little I've managed to give back :(.

Will get there one day... like you lot.

Sicilian
09-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Think you've misunderstood the post mate... I've crossed the 1000 mark for GIVING THANKS... not getting them :).

Kinda shows the contrast between how much I've learnt v/s how little I've managed to give back :(.

Will get there one day... like you lot.

Well you another thanks closer for receiving them now :roflmao:

Chimaera
09-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Well done m8
Tis a mighty award to have though not many would notice

At least you must be saying something usefull ;o)

thelostone
21-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Better late than never lol, as you no mate thats what wod is all about helping and being helped.and its nice to see so many helpfull bods on here i have made some good friends on here and am glad to count you as one of them.......Now get the drinks in:roflmao:

plasterer
01-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Well your gettin them right back at you now
Thanx for the thanx
If you know wot i mean ..................Paul

pande_monium
08-05-2009, 12:32 AM
Well your gettin them right back at you now
Thanx for the thanx
If you know wot i mean ..................Paul

Hey mate! Been a while... missed your kind pointers (not that I'm in trouble again lol). Still remember when I was green behind the ears and you and the rest nursed me into the wild wicked world of cable ;p!

The offer of a mug of the best in the bar still stands my friend, if you ever happen to travel past my town... or if you're like me, some nice vintage Bordeaux ;p?

Hunter
08-05-2009, 07:34 AM
dont think i,ve noticed mine lol

then again this is why i,m posting now :roflmao:

plasterer
08-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Well i Reckon
I can stand you a beer or 2 Hunter
As you Done the same for me a while back ....................Paul

pande_monium
11-05-2009, 04:30 PM
dont think i,ve noticed mine lol

then again this is why i,m posting now :roflmao:

You're waaaaay ahead in both giving and receiving it mate!