PDA

View Full Version : U2 - no line on the horizon

Lainie
22-02-2009, 09:52 PM
ive been a U2 fan for nearly 30 years. first saw them 1st December 1982 at Tiffanys in Glasgow (was only 16). im just listening to the new album on U2.Com as members can now hear it there (no doubt it is on the net already as well)im liking what im hearing. egdes guitar as wonderful as usual.

wullboy
23-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Yip have to agree, another fine album from a top band lainie

Jango
24-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Lainie, what the name of the song that is getting all the airplay at the moment, everytime I hear on the radio, it's one of them - I blast it on full volume. I've even come into work this morning listening to it on Radio one, I keep humming the guitar bit over and over. God I would love to go watch them. One of the lads in work went the other year in Manchester and couldn't stop talking about it.

Let me hear ya name, let hear ya name...........

Lainie
25-02-2009, 11:55 PM
im sure they will tour this year. i will renew my subscription with u2.com anyway. last time it was a nightmare getting tickets even though i was a subscribed member of u2.

i asked to get away early from work on monday to go and buy the album but they said no early finishes!! im thinking of putting in a grievance re this decision. i mean do the management not realise the importance of the day. who cares if people want to register for benefit. - lol

:rofl::rofl:

Lainie
02-03-2009, 10:25 PM
been and got the new album and im really liking it. they are touring this year as i got an email from u2.com - oohh im soooooooooooo excited

:jumps:

happyfeet
04-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Same old tired rubbish from a band well past its sell-by date.