PDA

View Full Version : thanks berley

BakkiPoucH
16-05-2007, 07:46 AM
i know i said this in the shoutbox but i wanted to tell everyone what u did for me

bless her heart she donate 2,000 points to me so i could play the lotto and well u can proberly see got over 40,000 now :D

so thanks

berley
16-05-2007, 09:14 AM
your most welcome :)

y2krog2000
16-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Now Berley is a loan shark :roflmao: Now you will have to pay her back with extortionate interest or she will be round your house with her heavies :sumo: :62: :sumo: .

Na well done I have done the lottery before and never won anything as you can see by my points.

berley
16-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Now Berley is a loan shark :roflmao: Now you will have to pay her back with extortionate interest or she will be round your house with her heavies :sumo: :62: :sumo: .
Na well done I have done the lottery before and never won anything as you can see by my points.

doh stop giving away my secrets y2 - why do u think i donate so often :roflmao:

The-Wappy-One
17-05-2007, 01:36 PM
lol i did too at one point i was the richest then gave hunter 1 mill and then loco took all my points away then berly gave me some :) now im her online sex slave as i cant afford the repayments :(, be warned she makes you work for your cash.. my webcam has seen some pretty grusom stuff for her :(,,

;)

BakkiPoucH
17-05-2007, 08:08 PM
lol i did too at one point i was the richest then gave hunter 1 mill and then loco took all my points away then berly gave me some :) now im her online sex slave as i cant afford the repayments :(, be warned she makes you work for your cash.. my webcam has seen some pretty grusom stuff for her :(,,
;)

lmao well at least i'm will be getting it unlike at home :(